Helping people with making decisions.
We design apps, materials and processes that provide people of all ages, backgrounds, and environments, with better understanding what goes into decisions, and to develop skills for making better ones in the future.
follow the llama to find out more (just scroll down, or use the menu - you know how to use a website)
We don’t want to sidetrack your decisions with privacy concerns or artificial smarts. Most typical tracking and data collection is skipped entirely, and we always work on improving all our software, so you don’t have to worry about your information. Machine learning is only used to classify and correlate information - not to shortcut anyones agency.
We will never sell or share your data with others.
Never hide behind jargon.
Never put commercial interests before those of ideals.
We always keep you informed. We always collect consent (without annoying you).
If we do - please tell us
App - ODE mobile
Just like making a pro/con list with pen and paper, only a little bit more sophisticated. This app helps you make and understand decisions, by yourself or with others.
- guided "seven step" decisions process
- actually democratic polls using ranked voting
- get peer input and feedback
- use premade "blueprints" from our library, or make and share your own
- works on mobile devices and in the browser
- more and more non-romance languages: 國語, हिन्दी, العربية, עברית, русский and 한국어